Do you know how to winterize your vehicle?
Here are a few tips for you:
1. replace the windshield wiper blades and make sure the windshield washer reservoir is full (do not use water)
2. have the battery serviced (clean the battery terminal ends and add water)
3. check tire pressure on all tires (tires may become low as the tempature drops) make sure the spare tire has air
4. keep the gas tank as full as possible to prevent moisture from freezing in the gas lines
5. put together an emergency winter kit for the trunk of your car: blankets, gloves, ice scraper, small snow shovel, flashlight